Flemington Car & Truck Country is partnering with Somerset Medical Center to bring a better, more comforting experience to you and your loved ones. That’s because we know that Somerset Medical Center is committed to offering patients and families high quality health care services with measurable outcomes to the community.
During a hospital visit, the last thing you need to worry about is paying for parking. In honor of our longstanding relationship, Flemington Car & Truck Country is proud to sponsor complimentary parking at the Somerset Medical Center. Our family, in support of yours.
About Somerset Medical Center
Somerset Medical Center is a Robert Wood Johnson (RWJ) University Hospital whose mission is to progress patient care by aiding in medical innovation and fostering an atmosphere of distinction in all areas. Like us, they also sponsor & parktake in public outreach events in our community.
The 355-bed community hospital has centers dedicated to cardiovascular, cancer, stroke & joint replacement care. Other specialty services offered at Somerset Medical Center include orthopedics, weight loss & bariatric surgery and maternity services.
This hospital has earned prestigious accolades including:
- Magnet® Award for Nursing Excellence
- “A” Hospital Safety Score from the Leapfrog Group
- “Most Wired” label by Hospitals & Health Networks Magazine
- Primary Stroke Center recognition by the Joint Commission and the NJ Department of Health & Senior Services
- Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for total knee and total hip replacement surgery
- Comprehensive Community Cancer Center recognition by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
Somerset Medical Center (officially known as RWJ University Hospital Somerset) is located at 110 Rehill Avenue in Somerville NJ and is now part of RWJBarnabas Health.