Sponsored by the County of Hunterdon & the Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce, this family-friendly event will be happening on Saturday June 11 from 11 am to 4 pm at the County Fairgrounds located at 1207 Route 179 in Ringoes NJ.
Admission is FREE and the event will include family-friendly activities such as :
- Petting zoo
- Pony rides
- Reptile show by Michael Shwedick’s Reptile World
- Tethered balloon rides in the Unity Bank Balloon
- Fire department & rescue squad vehicles
- Outdoor children’s games & activities like face painting, an obstacle course & bouncy rides
- Demonstrations by local community groups
There will also be food vendors that will be offering refreshments and music for all to enjoy by Due South, Marshalls Dixieland Band & the Whitehouse Wind Symphony. More entertainment will come in the form of the Master of Ceremonies Dan Torrone of Dr. D Entertainment.
We hope to see you at this event, which will be occurring rain or shine, to celebrate everything Hunterdon! We will have gift bags, bears and discount coupons for our family of brands at our booth.
Rain or Shine. Yes, rain or shine, Hunterdon County Community Day will take place. Please be sure to dress accordingly for your comfort.