Flemington Car & Truck Country invites you on down to the 2019 Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair that will be taking place from August 21-25!
We’ve been sponsoring the Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair for more than a decade and will be on hand with 2 of our brand ambassadors! We’ll have 1 vehicle per dealership at the event, answering all of your questions about them and giving you an inside tour.
In addition, the Flemington Car & Truck Country booth will also have loads of free swag. We’ll have our usual bags, bears & coupons, but also have one piece of swag that’s special for this event: stress cows!
What can you expect at the 2019 Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair?
- Amusement rides
- Antique tractor exhibit
- Morning, evening, garden & pedal tractor pulls
- Animal shows & competitions featuring llamas, goats, sheep, horses, swine & more
- Home arts like jewelry, beadwork, needlework, quilting & hooked rugs
- Home grown contests including vegetables, honey, fruits, farm crops & flowers
- Baking, jelly & preserve and canned food contests
The 2019 Hunterdon County 4H & Agricultural Fair will happen at South County Park, located off of Route 179 in Ringoes. The physical address to input into your GPS is 1207 Route 179, Lambertville NJ 08530.
- The hours of the event will be as follows:
- Wednesday, August 21 from 10 am to 10 pm
- Thursday, August 22 from 10am to 10pm
- Friday, August 23 from 10am to 10pm
- Saturday, August 24 from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday, August 25 from 10am to 5pm
Admission is free and parking costs $10. We hope to see you at the fair! In the meantime, here are some photos from previous Hunterdon County 4H & Agricultural Fairs: